(thinking about title)



I remember the first time we met
the way you walked
the way you talked
the way you told your jokes
the way you made me laugh
the way you laughed
your eyes, your eyebrows, your mustache, your lips
the way you smiled to me for the first time
how adorable it was.

I thought about how could
you fall in love with me
and me too
we fall in a field of beautiful daisy.

I love you
I do
I always do
but you did.

I love the way
you hold my hand tightly
like you will hold it as long as the world exist
but no longer now.

I love the way
you kiss me in forehead
even it for the last
or least.

I love the way
you understand me
no matter how selfish I love you
but then
you gave up.

I let you
I couldn’t force you
I gave you more space
because I love you.

Whether I stay or go
please don’t forget
how ardently
I have loved you.

And please don’t
push me out
and never
let me back in.

I feel so selfish
to leave you
but to need you
to stay hooked on my chain.

But I will never know
if I don’t leave you
and I will never leave
if I know I will never get you back.


- r.t.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dari Insecure sampai Bersyukur: Sebuah Perjalanan Self-Love

You and Me VS The World, No More.

From Page to Screen: Comparison of A Novel entitled The Notebook with Its Film Adaptation